Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shit, Shit, Shit!!!!!!

Damn it!! Wait why am I surprised!!! Yes again I was wrong with who was going home on DWTS!!! So we were 50 minutes into the show and who I predicted to go home was still not announced safe....could I have been right about it, I thought?? Well that's a big NO!! Right at 52 minutes in Maurice Green and his partner Cheryl were announced safe... I swear I am gonna get at least one couple right this season, no really I will!!!

Are you freaken kidding me!! Reeeeeeally this week Kim gets kicked off, I predicted her to go home last week, one week off again, shit I did that last year with my predictions being one week off and all!

I felt bad for Kim though becasue she said that 5 years ago on this night her dad passed away and stupid Host Tom Berguon or however you spell it!! says to Kim's dancing partner Mark 'do you have any words for your dad'......who is alive by the way!!! what an ass!