Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chef Rocco SO FREAKEN HOT!!!!

So DWTS last night featured the Rumba and Paso Doble and man I thought for sure Chef Rocco's Latin Lover side would come out but booooooo it didn't! Doesn't matter he is still super hot to look at and for that he is safe!!

Others that are for sure safe....

Toni and Alec
Brooke and Derek, she by the way is my favorite celebrity dancer on the show
Cody and Julianne
Warren and Kim
Susan and Tony
Cloris and Corky, yes Cloris I think is safe once again, the gal can't dance but hey it would be like voting off your nana!!

Also safe are Lance and Lacey, who had the hightlight of the night. They danced to 'I kissed a Girl' and the Karoke style band did a bang up job singing that......not really!! Anywho at the end of the song Lance and Lacey smacked lips together and then Lance took out his Cherry Chapstick, get it... see the song goes 'I kissed a girl and I liked it, taste of her Cherry Chapstick....and Lance is gay...his humor shocked the judges, I swear these judges sometimes can be so reserved!!!

Now for the booorrrrrring dances and my bottom 3....

Kim and Mark, this poor girl, man I love her but dammmnnn she is so stiff and lifeless when she dances. Kim girl think of your hunk of a boyfriend when dances so the savage Kim can come out!

Misty and Maks, whoa! Her outfit looked like something between a Dominatrix and something from the movie the Matrix! I just couldn't get past the outfit to really notice the dancing!!

Maurice and Cheryl, man talk about not being memorable at all! Dude this sucks becasue Cheryl is one of the best dancers on the show and she has gotten screwed lately with who she has been paired up with...

So with that said, although I am horrible at predicting who gets kicked off I am gonna go for it and say the next person kicked off is.........................

Maurice Green

Okay so you know it will be someone else right!!!!