Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Egg on Face!!!!

Dang it I should have known that Cloris Leachamn would be safe last night on DWTS!!! Yes I actually predicted that she would be voted off.....soooooooooooo wrong about that!! I mean really Dawn, she was so dang entertaining, not with her dancing but with her personality!! And yes for that reason I think she will be safe tonight, cause once again she was just so funny with her personality and the way she interacts with the audience and the judges, people love her right now!!

Okay so who did get kicked off last night......no shocker here and hey I had him in my bottom 3 does that count for something??? Let's all say bye bye to the first kicked off of Season 7 of DWTS..............

JEFF ROSS!!

As for last night the remaining 12 either danced the Mambo or the Quick Step. Nothing stand out really happened except I can't beleive that Ted was safe last night I mean after I saw that Cloris was safe I for sure thought Ted would be going home but not and man he just makes the weirdest faces when he dances so uncomfortable to watch!! Although I think he will be safe once again tonight damn it!!

Brooke and Derek received the best score last night from the judges with a 26 out of 30, she just kicks ass at dancing, will for sure go far.

Cloris got the lowest score of 16 but again she will be safe.

Going home I predict.....

Kim! Shoot she just doesn't move well, very conservative with her dancing and was in the bottom 2 last night and got a really low score of 18. But hey girl I will continue to watch your Reality Show, I still love ya!!!