Thursday, September 25, 2008

2 for 2

Last night was DWTS Results show and yes again I was wrong with who was going home!! Serioulsy I almost fell off my bed laughing when right at the start of the show when they announce the first 2 couples that were safe, that's right Kim and Mark were one of the first 2 announced!! I swear what the hell, my radar is so off when it comes to this shit! Well hey I am glad Kim is still there cause I do love her!

The other couple that was called out first was of course, Brooke and Derek who I predict will make it to the finals, oh boy I might have just screwed it up for them by saying this!!!

Can I tell you the one thing I don't like about the Results show is all the stuff in between letting us know who is safe, really we just want to know who is safe and who is going home without all the hoopla!!

Last night's hoopla included all the Pro dancers doing a dance together and then the review from Tuesday nights performances, blah, blah! A bit more exciting were Jessy McCartney, such a cutie, singing Leaven, and then the group who is all the rage these days, The Jonas Brothers, the girls in the audience were going nuts!

The filler they could have done without last night was Adam Corolla, doing his man on the streets routine trying to be funny asking folks questions about DWTS. Well Adam it wasn't funny but it did kill time!

Alrighty now onto the bottom 2 which didn't include Cloris Leachman!! I got that right!!

It was between Toni and Alec and Ted and Inna........

Thank God, it was Ted....bye bye buh buh bye bye!!

Damn it I should have known, stiff and didn't connect well with the audience and he was in my bottom 3 the first night, I swear I am always off by a night with these damn predictions!!