Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Misty May Treanor OUT!!

So it's the 3rd week of DWTS and our first casuality is out! Misty May Treanor Friday night during practice tore her achilies tendant OUCH!, I know I know, that is not how you spell it but you know what I mean!! Last night they made it official that she won't be able to continue in the competition....I like her, sweet girl but she would have gone soon anyway!

Can we just take a moment to talk Susan Lucci.....her body is just so damn rocken but holy cow is it stiff, is that from age or not enough stretching??? I will say not enough stretching that way there is hope for all women not quite her age yet!!!!


Alright now onto my shitty prediction for who is going home!!! I swear I will get at least one couple right this year!!!!

In the bottom.....


Cloris and Corky
Rocco and Karina
Toni and Alec

Damn it!! I am torn betweent Rocco and Toni....Rocco God love em but the boy can't dance! Toni on the other hand can usually dance really well but last night was just weird, her outfit was like she was Queen Elizabeth and the dance itself was booooooring!

Okay here it is cause it will probably be wrong anyway!!!......Getting kicked off tonight is....

Rocco!!!! BaDoop!!