Friday, October 17, 2008

Girls Next Door

Okay it all makes sense now! I just finally got around to watching Sundays season opener of the GND and as I was watching I thought there is something different about Holly, she seems really down and her and Hef don't seem as solid as they used to appear on the show....and then I read a couple of my gossip mags and her and Hef are over! And in her interview she said it was basically happening for awhile once she couldn't get pregnant she fell into depression.. so all this must have been happening while they were filming this season....word is she is still at the Mansion but should be out by Halloween, totally weird I know but I was so used to seeing them together on the show that next season will be kinda sad that she won't be there...but of course I will still watch!!!