Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MY SHITTINESS CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!

Crapola!! REALLY! So when they started announcing who is safe on DWTS the second couple that's right the SECOND couple announced safe was Cloris and Corky...Yes I predicted Cloris would go home but shocking I was wrong!!!

Which serioulsy the person sent home was Toni Braxton, she is actually a good dancer and the key word there is she dances, isn't this a dancing show??? Cloris is a neat great lady but come on people she doesn't dance, how far are we gonna let her go just off her fun personality??? Yes, yes, yes I agree for her age she is busten a move and combined with her personality she is winning people over but again I say, Toni Braxton was such a better DANCER!!

Booooooo me! Well at least I still have my one prediction of Rocco going home right!!