Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IT'S CLORIS'S TIME

Alright check it out it's Week 5 of DWTS and we are down to 8 couples and of those 8 couples Cloris Leachman is the only one that doesn't really dance, yeah she is so cute and has so much spunk but this isn't a contest for the best cute and spunky person, it is called DANCING with the Stars!!!!!! I think it may be her time to go home......

I think so far the top 2 couples to watch are Brooke and Derek and Cody and Julianne both kicked ass last night but not far behind them are Maurice and Cheryl, finally I think those two are connecting.

You may be thinking where are Lance and Lacey in this thing, I mean he was an N'Syncer!! Well last night wasn't his best, he fell on his booty but had a nice recovery, anywho Lacey who I love as a Professional dancer has quite the attitude with the judges which so far is not helping their scores, they are good so hopefully they can catch up to the top 2.

Yep after thinking about it more my prediction for the person going home tonight is....

Cloris Leachman...BaDoop!