Friday, September 23, 2011

X Factor!!!!/New Jersey

hmmmmm well overall I still like X Factor but I did enjoy it more the first night, not the same amount of heartwarming stories or folks that really touched me like the first night...the first night I had like 4 acts like I really liked or just brought joy last night there were like 3, loved how Paula went on stage to comfort 16 year old Katlin that was so sweet, the homeless guy getting a second chance and Melanie the 18 year old college student so humble...the mean comment by Simon were there a little bit more, he might get more cranky as time goes on I am afraid which I know some of you are hoping for!!

Now on to the Real Housewives of New Jersey...didn't it just break your heart when Teresa's little girl wrote that poem and starting crying about her mom and uncle not getting along and how she thinks about it and worries about it, didn't you think they would come to their senses after that??!! But lo and behold they all go on vacation again and Teresa, Teresa, Teresa starts fighting again, hate to say it but the way it comes across on TV is her husband Joe is a huge part of this problem, he has no desire to make nice and says the rudest shit sometimes..makes for great tv tho doesn't it!!