Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dancing

Why do I keep fast forwarding more than usual this year on DWTS??? It almost reminds me of Hell's Kitchen how each episode is kinda the same they all cook dinner Ramsey yells and screams food is overcooked, undercooked blah blah...it's like the only thing that changes with DWTS are the contestants which should make it different but for some reason it doens't feel that way...any whooooooooooo you know I will keep watching!

Well this week Chynna and JR fell from their top spots and we have a new leader Ricki Lake! She actually did really good I started thinking damn it I should have chosen her! Chaz is in the bottom and may be in jeopardy this week and my gal Hope is hear the bottom as well with David and Carson below her...personality wise Elisabetta is not very endearing but she is hot so probably safe...lets just say Rob Kardasian goes home for no reason other than its Rob Kardasian!!