Friday, March 11, 2011

Yawn Fest

It's crazy how one person can make such a difference to the feel of Idol, well first of course it was Paula leaving and it wasnt' the same without her, now with Simon gone it's like the nail in the coffin.....Even Ryan seems bored, have you noticed his sighs? not theusual intense he is getting ready to put someone in the bottom 3 sighs, it's the Geez I am so bored right now, here let me tell you who is in the bottom 3 sigh!!!!

Shocker I was wrong with my prediction, Naima was safe actually not even in the bottom 3, that is how bad my prediction was! The bottom 3 was Ashton, Haley and Karen...all good choices for the bottom actually....Ashton was the one sent packing....I can't beleive I am not looking forward to next week, although I do have a few favorites to get me thru like Lauren and James...Casey and Paul are pretty good to watch as well, is this post as boring as Idol was this week!!??