Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shore/Biggest/Chef/Shark/Secret

So done with the Sammy and Ronni bullshit on Jersey Shore, the Season Finale was Thursday and I still haven't watched the whole thing because of their stupid drama, it's just not interesting it's actually hard to watch sometimes how sick they both are.... Is this not the group with the biggest hearts so far on Biggest Loser?! Shit I think last season I was having trouble connecting with a lot of the cast but this season they all in their own way draw you into them, the parents are awesome how they treat their kids and just the way they all end up banning together even through the normal game play drama of the Biggest Loser, Courtney is so freaken inspirational, she has lost 201 pounds and over 100 of it was on HER OWN!! Incredible, I just LOVE her attitude! Boooooo Antonia didn't make it to the Final 2 on Top Chef All Stars, I really liked her and thought she had a great shot at finally being the first woman to make it that far, her Cousin Mike...how funny was that by the way that they found out they were cousins after hating on each other this whole time...as I was saying... not sure who I want to win between Mike and Richard, Mike can be such a dick and then he says or does something that makes you like him...Richard is just such an awesome hot mess, I usually decide the night of the Finale as I am watching and one of them eventually wins me over! Once again this year I am digging Shark Tank to have that kind of dough to help make people's dreams and passions take that next level, so cool to watch.....this last week my favorite was that guy with those nose patch thingies, who has survived cancer and served in the Military and has such a true passion for his product and how it has changed so many lives and the Sharks were just salivating to get in on his invention and that they did! To be Oprah like, that is what these folks on Secret Millionaire get to do! Generous Millionaires giving away lots of their money to such deserving people that give back to their communities through Charity work how fun would that be!! And how incredible are the people making the difference in so many lives just everyday people like you and I taking those extra steps to make a positive change for those that need it, just when you have heard enough about shitty people you get to see real people doing real things that matter and not looking for praise, they do it cause they really care... And then there are those Real Housewives of Miami and Orange County to sucker me back into their drama self absorbed lives!!! Thank God for trashy and caring Reality TV!!