Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Piss Me Off!

Arnie is pissing me off! Last year for DWTS he won picking Jennifer Grey, remember he never watches the show...Rob does good too with his picks while never watching the show....but my pissy attitude is more toward Arnie at the moment because last night DWTS debuted and his pick for this season Ralph Macchio had the high score of the night...24! Which for a first night is pretty freaken good, already he is getting all 8's WTF..UGHHHHHH! I should of picked Kirstie Alley she got the second highest with 23....my guy Sugar Ray got 17 not bad not bad and he is not in danger of going home, it's Sugar Ray...I can't remember who Rob chose I think Romeo who got a 19......so someone goes home next Tuesday I am gonna say its either Chris Jericho the wrestler dude or that Mike guy no wait he is pretty cute so maybe his looks will save him okay between Chris and Wendy......what the hell Chris...