Thursday, March 3, 2011

Top 10

Well at least I think it's the Top 10 announced tonight on Idol! Didn't Ryan say we vote for the 5 girls and 5 boys that we want in the top 10 but then the judges pick some wild cards????? So how does that add up!!??

Okay so when Simon was a judge I found myself fast forwading to him to see what he had to say about the performance and this week the first night I was like shit who am I gonna go to more often...never thought I would say this but Randy!! Steven and JLO are both still the nice ones and Randy is as close to the truth as we are gonna get, now mind you I like nice but there is something about this show after they sing and hearing the judge speak the truth....

This is gonna be hard to decide shit there are 12 boys and 12 girls narrowed down to 5 each...really...crap!

I know for sure that James the guy with Aspergers will make it thru and Lauren the 16 year old with the big voice, they HAVE to make it the Top 10 from there it really could be anyone else...