Friday, March 25, 2011

Hulk Hogan???

Well that was a bit goofy that whole Hulk Hogan routine!! Shit sometimes I fast forward thru Idol to get to the good stuff so I think Hulk Hogan was there to let James and Paul know there were safe, because they all had been wrestling in the house and I think Hulk is James's favorite...but that whole Hulk pushing Ryan off the stage..pretty silly...

Was that a freaken shocker or what??!! Casey the one to be sent home?? Over Stefano and Hailey????? REEEEEEEALLY! Priceless tho that the judges stopped him as he was singing for his life to let him know he was SAFE! They used the only save they had this early on, and Casey's reaction...also PRICELESS he couldn't believe they used it this soon...did anyone else notice Pia's reaction is was almost like 'really using the save already, crap that sucks'...then she noticed the camera on her and started to show a smile as she was fixing her hair! Don't get me wrong I like her but that's the reaction I saw...so I think this means next week 2 go home....