Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yo, Yo, Yo

Dawg, yo, yo, yo, in it to win it, whaaaat, whaaaat, what's happening here......The rare times I actually listen to what the judges have to say on Idol, Randy never lets me down with his phrases he has been doing for YEARS! Okay so we all know the Top 2 will be James and Lauren so now that we are down to 5 it's a matter of what order Scotty, Jacob and Haley get sent home...

Early in the night I was thinking Haley after she sang some song by Lady GaGa that isn't even released yet and not the best song either, maybe that's why it hasn't yet been released! But then I thought ya know I am a HUGE country fan and while Scotty does the country thing so it stands out on Idol, I think of all the country stars I like and he just really I think would get lost amongst them all, then there is Jacob, FANTASTIC voice but not really sure where he fits when it comes to be a recording artist......so who will be the first of these 3 to be sent home......let's say Jacob, no wait Scotty, crap it will be one of those 2!!!