Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dancing/Apprentassssss

Wow what a night Hines and Kim had....did you see that fall she took, holy shit when they showed it in slow motion my neck hurt!! Crazy that she was okay and back dancing last night on DWTS...and then they get perfect scores for both dances, I don't think it was pity, they did do a fab job...

Meatloaf, Meatloaf....shit he can go from nice and kind to angry and scary in no time flat! He says he has been to anger managment and it helped, holy cow can you imagine him before! Okay so I am so stuck as to who I want to win, I am a huge country music fan so go John Rich but I also like how Marlee has played the game but I love St. Jude and that would be awesome if they got the big check but Marlee's charity is of course worthy also...I guess I will just be happy with whoever wins!! Borrrring I know!