Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Realest Bitch You Know!!

Mob Wives...I LOVE this show, yes I know the Mob is bad, blah blah blah!! My fav's so far are Drita and Karen, 'realest bitch you know', Karen would say! When does her book come out? I so want to read it! How bout the ice in the red wine..lol...such an Italian move!! Hurry up Sunday so we can get a new episode!


I so didn't think I would come close to liking the new show The Voice, but shit I kinda do! The singers are pretty freaken good and the judges work pretty good together also...you have Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green, Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton each of them has to form a team and the kinda cool thing is if more than one of them turns around while the singer is singing the singer gets to choose whose team they want to be on, so the judges have to beg them!! Check it out you might like it....


Bye bye Kendra, damn just when she was getting good and showing a softer side of herself onDWTS...so my prediction came close Chelsea was in the bottom 2 with Kendra!!