Thursday, April 21, 2011

Go Home

I just realized this morning as I was watching Idol on the DVR, I totally fast forward now past the judges, they are that bad without Simon, don't get me wrong I like niceness it just doesn't work on Idol, it makes what the judges are saying pretty borrrrrring! Although I will hear what they have to say when it comes to Stefano since they all seem to have a love fest for him which I still don't get.....I thought last night his performance was a bit corny but of course the judges were amazed at how he pulled it off without being Karaoke....yummm no it was Karaoke, will he be safe again?? If he is in the bottom 2..... again..... whoever he is standing there with should be afraid cause each time so far he has been safe and the super talented person standing next to him goes home, basically if Stefano doesn't go home tonight we will have lost yet another deserving Idol!