Sunday, April 3, 2011

Go Dick!!/Grow up Larsa

Finally watched the Finale of Top Chef All Stars, I know just a few days late on that one!! Any whooooo so happy Richard won, yes Mike may be a fellow Italian but is confidence is more like cockiness which didn't gain my love! I did feel bad that his wife traveled all this way and he didn't win but like the judges said he will be just fine with the amazing talent he has.....How much would it have sucked if Richard would have choked again, to make it this far again and not win I am not sure I would have liked his menu better a little too fancy for me but I am glad he won... What the hell was the matter with Larsa on the Season Finale of Real Housewives of Miami, I mean shit girl grow up, why do you care so much about what Marysol's mother was saying, if it isn't true it shouldn't bother you, you can't force someone to see you differently, just say that isn't how or who you are and be done with it and then it's their problem if they still see you that way.....but you kinda really did show her mom you are emotionally imature by the way you handled that whole thing....pretty mellow season just a bunch of super rich women completely out of touch with the real world, then again that's what keeps us watching!!