Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Called it!/Mob Wives

Did I not call it or what??! Yep Kendra was not only safe on DWTS but she was the encore performance dance??!! Len is such a perv, he just wanted her ass in his face once again on the table!! Sadly Chris got sent home like I predicted...booo cause I like Cheryl....Poor Ralph keeps falling from grace in the bottom 2 last night, Team Kirstie still going strong!




Now onto the REALLY good stuff! New show Mob Wives on VH1....freaken LOVE this show. The show follows 4 women who grew up surrounded by the mob life, Renee who still is a mafia princess, total drama mama....Carla who married into the mob and her husband is serving time for stealing like 17 million bucks in a boiler room scandal, then there is Karen who is the daughter of 'Sammy the Bull' and Drita whose husband is also in jail for robbing banks and is an alleged mob solider....I can't stop watching this show there has only been 2 episodes so far and I think I have watched them a billion times!!

One of my favorite lines so far is from Karen, who has been living in Arizona where they sent her dad Sammy the Bull after he became a rat and helped take down John Gotti..well know she wants to go back home to Staten Island is isn't sure of the welcome she will get being the daughter of a rat and all but anywho her line when she was living Arizona for New York was...fuck John Gotti, fuck Sammy the Bull, I am gangsta and I am coming home!!! You gotta catch this show!