Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pants on the Ground.....

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground whatcha doing with your pants on the ground...damn song is stuck in my head now! If you don't know, that was sung by 62 year old General Larry on last nights Idol! Nice guy but obvioulsy did not get thru..

Of course a lot of hearts were broken last night but why concentrate on that??!! Stand out for me was Vanessa, a VERY southern girl who likes to jump bridges cause there really isn't anything else to do in the her small town in Tennessee, the smallest town in the state, she was very back woods but so genuine and had a pretty good country singing voice, she got thru and I thought I was going to cry when she did, you just knew this was the biggest thing for her to even get to travel somewhere else..she feels so trapped in her small town and now there is a glimpse of hope for her....I know, I know I am so sappy!!