Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Katy Perry...my new Hero!!

Okay so far this season on American Idol Kara has been well a bitch, we for sure have been missing the soft nice side of Paula..Kara has been jumping right in with the boys and all thier meaness and when she is nice, it comes off as sooooooooo fake..

So last night on Idol Katy Perry was one of the judges and was just flat out mean to Kara which I loved bringing her down to earth, letting her know how it feels..at one point Kara was making these weird noises to that guy Jason who was trying out and Katy looks at Simon and says "is she talking to a puppy or a person" and then made fun or Kara's face.....hahahaha loved it...

Kara was going on and on about the last guy Chris who I also loved, poor guy had to grow up with 25 different foster families...anywho Katy says to Kara " this isn't a lifetime movie sweetheart"....again funny, usually I would find this kind of stuff mean but Kara has brought it on herself...there was one point where Katy wasn't funny just rude by telling Kara " I am gonna throw my coke in your face...when Kara was making fun of the song I kissed a Girl and I thought Kara was gonna lose it...fantastic job Katy!!