Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"I'd like to fly to the moon but I can't".........

Classic Simon is back on Idol...."I'd like to fly to the moon but I can't....well I could actually"...what Simon said to Mere about her wanting to be a singer!! And poor Janet the girl that thought Kara was Paula, get over it Kara btw....anywho this is where you need honest friends to tell you hey your stomach is hanging out, damn muffin tops!

Kara is still her annoying self, at times I really like her and other times last night I found myself saying alright enough already....gee I think that is the reaction I get from our listener's!!!

Of course there were the usual horrible singers which we will be highlighting on the show so I thought I would be my less fun self and say I really liked Katie, her grandmother has Alziemers, okay I know I am not spelling that right...anyway and she is super close to her and she wanted to make it on the show before her grandmother forgets who she is, so sad...she was actually a great singer and of course made it!!

Oh yeah did you notice that Victoria Beckham really didn't comment on the singing of most the singers..it was all about how they looked, way to go...using your knowledge of the music industry!

Looking forward to Idol tonight, they will be in Atlanta!