Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Team Mombo and Team Tango????

I don't know about you but I really don't care for the group dance offs they have been having on DWTS....Last night after the couples did their thing it was now a group off...Team Mombo and Team Tango..silliness don't ya think??

Anywhooooo PLEASE AMERICAN don't send Melissa home..she is injured and couldn't perform last night but was judged on her rehearsal and given 3 7's, I know I plead but I don't think there is anyway she will be sent home, the girl is safe we all LOVE her...get well girl!

Sadly it's most likely time for my guy Ty to go..freaken judge Glen he said it's time for you to hit the road and gave him a 7 while the other judges gave Ty a 9 and a 8...maaaan he is just hitting his groove but still so far behind the other dancers....I'll miss ya Rodeo Champ!!