Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HALLALUAH HALLALUAH HALLALUAH!!!!!

Bye, buh, buh buh bye bye Steve O!! Jesus finally he is gone from DWTS!!! I was a bit nervous cause my guy Ty Murray was in the bottom 2 with Steve O and i was gonna shit my pants if Ty went home...no worries Steve O is outta here!!

Onto last nights Idol....so you know how they have been running over by like 5 minutes each week which is annoying if you have tivod the show and not the show after it you at times have missed a whole performance so anywhoooooo now they have the judges in pairs judging the performances, Simon and Paula will judge one and then the next singer gets judged by Randy and the new chick, by the way no one cares what those 2 have to say, I fast forward right past their comments each time!! Well their brilliant idea didn't work, still ran over...I think that 4th judge talks too much, yes me calling someone out on talking too much!!!

I think we may be saying bye bye tonight to Lil Rounds.....see has become a yawnfest...