Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Soooo Glad!

I was wrong with Pam being sent home on DWTS and I am glad cause it meant Jake is finally out of here...he is just so creepy to me, could he have been anymore of an actor as he was giving his goodbye speech please I have seen that act way too many times when he was the bachelor...bye bye Jakeeeboy!

On last night's Idol Shania Twain was the mentor, she is just so pretty and sweet.....damn this is a hard one everyone did alright, although I didn't care for Siobhan but the judges thought it was great.... Aaron singing his song to his mom that was so sweet...damn it this is just so freaken tough...don't care that the judges for the first week didn't like Crystal's performance she is still so safe...

Crapzola....we will say Lee, Big Mike and Siobhan in the bottom 3 with Siobhan going home...I know I am most likely wrong this is a tough week!