Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Paparazzi!

Sorry house band on DWTS but hearing you sing Paparazzi by Lady Gaga just wasnt' right on the ears, I still chuckle thinking about it....Kate danced to that one and boy did she get ripped by the judges, I thought she was gonna rip their claws out..her death looks are priceless!

Really, really Len a 6 for Nicole what the hell was that about, the other judges give an 8 and a 9 clearly she did a fantastic job..doesn't matter she is safe tonight...

Arnie's pick of Evan was the high score of the night, they didn't even mention his injuries or I somehow missed that part! Clearly his injuries didn't affect his performance....Aiden keep talking I love your accent...so damn sexy!

So tonight I am gonna say that Buzz goes home although I am probably wrong on that, he is a terrible dancer but so likeable and sweet!