Thursday, April 22, 2010

Idol Gives Back

Okay I am getting ready for Aunt Flo to pay me a visit so I am super emotional so I totally fast forwarded thru all the Idol gives back stories! I would have been a sobbing mess, but from what I did see of them some awesome charities that will benefit from last night...

yeah, yeah yeah Siobhan was safe, strange cause she has gotten so boring maybe it's just me, well must be since she didn't get voted off! Casey(hottie!) and Tim were in the bottom 3 like I said along with sweet little Aaron and it was time for Tim to go, what a bummer for him he was finally finding himself and doing so much better...

Super excited for the Finale of Project Runway tonight!!! I have yet to blog about it but I have been watching all this season!! WTF!! Well I will for the finale!