Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Hey Everybody, okay before I blog about DWTS, I must remind you to get out and Vote today, it's the American thing to do....Obama!!!

Alright so that judge that sits in the middle, Glen or Lyn whatever..he drives me nuts when it comes to Lance Bass and his partner Lacey. The man is just so damn out of touch, open your mind a bit guy, seriously it's not the 50's anymore! Everytime Lance and Lacey do these dances with a touch of hippness he just goes nuts and freaks out, mellow out, deep breaths please!

Yahooooo for Brooke Burke and her partner Derek who are my FAVORITE!! They got a perfect score of 30 and well deserved!

Alright so the results show is going to be Wednesday night because of course tonight Election coverage all over the place, vote vote vote....Obama!! I am gonna have to say it's nighty night for either Maurice Green or Susan Lucci....oh man....okay lets go with Susan Lucci...badoop!