Monday, November 17, 2008

Btichfest!!!

Are you freaken kidding me!!!! My damn tivo in the bedroom keeps freezing up and the damn cable company thought they fixed it, but noooooooooooooooooooooooo it is not fixed! Why has this been a problem? Well I have like a zillion Reality shows I wanted to blog about like America's Next Top Model, Celebrity Rehab, The Hills, Super Nanny, Girls Next Door, Real Housewives of Atlanta and the list goes on and freaken on...ughhhhhh!!!!!

Here is something though that I found out, Kendra on the Girls Next Door is getting married to some football player I think from the Eagles. Hef is gonna walk her down the aisle, she said he is like a dad to her, kinda gross cause that means she had sex with someone who is like her dad!! Well I am assuming her and Hef have had sex but maybe not after all! Shit that show is falling apart first Holly and Hef break up and some skanky twins take over and now Kendra one of my favorites is moving out of the mansion...poor Bridget what the hell is she gonna do? I hear all 3 girls will be getting their own spin offs and I also hear that all 3 will still be apart of the Girls Next Door, either way I am addicted and will watch it all!!!

From what I have seen of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, that Kim lady, seriously is she for real?? The bitch wants to be a professional singer but can't sing worth a shit but because she has money and the right connections she has been given a shot, I am so embarrassed for her and her Big Pappa, that is what she calls her boyfriend, Big Pappa, who by the way remains a mystery he is supposed to be someone big time that doesn't want to be seen...okay whatever!! And really one of the Housewives wants to be a designer because she is a women of style, okay well it takes more than that are you freaken kidding me...but once again she has a shit load of money so hires all the folks she needs to pull off her first showing, but here is the funny thing she has a fashion showing of her designs get this without designs, yeah none of the freaken clothes that "she has designed" Fashion show 101 you need samples of your designs there ya know the actually clothes not the drawings!!! Yes you read right she only had the drawings.....ridiculous!!

Alright hopefully the damn tivo will be fixed soon.....catch ya all later!