Tuesday, November 18, 2008

DWTS SEMI FINALS!

Well it was a yawn fest when the night started out on DWTS with Brooke/Derek and Cody/Julianne which was a little surprising since they have kicked ass thru out the season..but once it got to Warren/Kim and Lance/Lacey it was looking more like a Semi Finals..but seriously I don't think Warren is as good a dancer as the other boys he just has such a great personality and the judges love love him...

Okay so a damn prediction has to be made for the Finals next week! Alright so 3 will make it to the finals damnnnnnn this is hard....going home tonight will be....drum roll please.....I am such a dork!! Cody and Julianne........I can't beleive that is my prediction to go home tonight but shit I am gonna stick to it, it will probably be Warren and Kim but oh well I am keepen it BADOOP!