Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Won!!!!!!

Well wasn't that a shocker last night on DWTS!???? Seriously how does Chynna go home and Nancy Grace is still there, makes no sense that woman can't dance and has no personality. Yes Chynna had a bad night but it was her first bad night and Nancy Grace always has bad nights! However that does make me the Winner since Arnie's pick of Elisabetta already went home and Rob's pick of Chynna was booted last night and my girl Hope is still standing!!! Yahooooooo!

Damn I have to admit that I actually like Anna Kornacova as a trainer on the Biggest Loser, I was for sure I wouldn't and she proved me wrong! This season is pretty cool with the teams separated by age we have the young team all in their 2o's, the old team 50's and higher and the bad ass team who is kicking every one's ass that's right the team in their 30's and 40's!!! They are killing the young team it's awesome, those 20 somethings thought they had it in the bag since they are so young but youth will only go so far if you don't have the heart and determination and the 30's and 40's team has that dialed! The older team is so inspirational to watch there is a gal in her late 60's with major knee problems and she keeps pushing through, to watch this older team push through their workouts makes you think there really aren't any excuses if they can do it!