Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Perfect Night

Perfect scores for Jennifer last night on DWTS, she really was amazing too bad she won't win! Little Bristol was so bummed that people were saying last week that she doesn't deserve to be there.....hun cause you don't! yes we know you have worked super hard and you don't have any entertainment experience and you think you are the most improved dancer there blah blah blah....fine you are a sweet girl who has come a long way but to think you deserve to be there over Brandi, you are nutso! Kyle do super good as well.....however did you hear the roar of the crowd with boooooos when Bristol didn't get the scores the audience thought she should...and of course mama bear was there to insure the votes for her little cub....I will be surprised if Bristol doesn't win!

So I have watched a little bit of the new show Skating with the Stars and I am not sure about it yet kinda cheesy but I can see it growing on me possibly......