Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jersey Housewives!!!!/Dancing

Sooooooooooooooooooo excited that my girls are back! Real Housewives of New Jersey!!! Looked at my DVR this morning and went shit yeah gonna watch me some housewives today!! So tired of all the other Housewives shows, Orange County has too many creepy people on it, New York is just way to pretentious and borrrring, Jersey and Atlanta is all we need!

Onto last night's DWTS....After a rough week last week for Evan he was so back this week getting a perfect score of 30...booooo but once they did their team Cha Cha dance my girl Nicole and Evan are tied with their scores for last night both with 54 and both of course safe...

Hellooooo diamond necklace for Cheryl for her birthday from Ochocinco, thier "relationship" is just professional tho...????!!!! who to go home tonight, has to be between Neicey and Pam...crap I will say Neicey...