Thursday, May 27, 2010

Farewell to Simon

Didn't that farwell to Simon seem like it was actually a farewell to Idol!? I felt like I was watching the last time I would see Idol.....and with Simon and Paula gone and lets face it this year was not as exciting as seasons past its getting close to the last time we see Idol!

Loved that Paula was there for the send off to Simon, she is so cooky but I love her..and what the hell was that Kanye West moment from that guy on stage with Dane Cook??? Weird, awkward and not funny!

Of course the night was really about the next American Idol and although I predicted it would be Crystal I was so happy for Lee! Such a down to earth guy, so sweet and pretty good looking he was very shocked and I think Crystal was too!

Really not looking forward to next season but I must watch the train wreck!