Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Please please bye bye John and Jermaine!!

The girls were supposed to perform on last nights Idol, but Chrystal Bowersox is ill and went to the hospital so the doctors advised her not to perfom last night so the boys went on instead and I hope she is there tonight really like her.....

Wow so did Kara take her bithchy pills or what last night??!! Maybe that's why I have this love hate thing for her, I see some of me in her!!! Okay so really can we all agree America that John Parker is BOOOOOORRRRRRING, nice guy but please send him home it's painful to watch him sing! Jermaine I love that you love the lord but I think your time is up on Idol....Toddrick Hall probably also in danger but the girls find him too good looking at this point to send home just yet I think anyway! Thursday night we will find out what 2 guys and 2 girls get sent home....