Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dancing's First Night!

Not bad for a kick off show...liken Brooke Burke as the new co host, liken how the contestants are now waiting out in the audience instead of backstage and then interviewed on the dance floor and judge Len is still a jerk!

Ughhh Jake from the Bachelor is so creepy, really showing up with a rose, didn't see that coming..how cute was Buzz the astronaut guy and Shannon tearing up over her dad watching who is currently recovering from a stroke... I thought that was sweet..

So onto who Rob, Arnie and myself picked....Rob's guy Ochocinco, a little stiff but does have some moves...Arnie's Evan, well shit he is an Olympic ice skater so of course he did good...and my girl Nicole from the Pussycat dolls kicked ass had the highest score of the night!!

Next show is next Monday night and the kick off isn't until Next Tuesday night...I hope it's Kate Gosslin...go be with your kids!!! I will make my official prediction next week.......