Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ughhhh with The Bachelor

Seriously this guy what the hell??!! First he keeps around that twit from Florida, have no idea what he sees in her, hey boys here is a hint if a girl has had problems having other girls as friends her whole life and then the entire house of girls on The Bachelor doesn't like her that is a HUGE red flag! We bitches don't just exclude a girl out of jealousy I know that is the lie she keeps telling Jake, we exclude cause as girls we can see right thru your fake ass!

Now Ali is gone the only cool girl left, damn I wanted her to stay but she would have lost her job and has no guarntees with Jake and the way he has kept the Florida bimbo around I don't blame her for choosing her job, so sad though!

I don't really have someone I am rooting for with the 3 that are left, okay you know how I feel about Florida chick and the other 2, is it just me or are they really mousey and insecure??!! What a let down...but of course I am a sucker and will continue tuning in!!