Thursday, February 4, 2010

Road to Hollywood Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as I turn on last night's Idol, I was like awww man it's just a recap show but I kept watching anyway and glad I did! They showed some singers we hadn't seen yet of course some goofy ones for you all to make fun of but some touching ones as well, ya know the ones I like!!

The 3 that stood out for me are ones who have life stories already, stuff they have had to overcome that a lot of people their age haven't and for me it really adds to their singing, helps make it believable....there was DiDi whose best friend died and you could feel that in her singing, Sweet Aaron whose parents moved him around a lot because they were so poor and couldn't take care of their kids so Aaron's Aunt adopted them instead of them going into foster care...and the one that had me choked up was Hope, she has 6 siblings and she also grew up super poor she would bring home food from her lunch she would get at school to share with her siblings, but she always felt like there was tomorrow and that there were a lot worse things than just going without...for a 19 year old she already gets it such a strong sweet girl rooting for you in Hollywood!!