Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not loven the Doo

Melissa is one of my fav's on DWTS she is just so freaken adorable and likeable, however last night her doo was poofier than her body!! She still kicked ass, she got the first 9's of the Season!! My other girl Holly showed much improvement however the stupid judges gave her 6's just like they did with that weirdo Steve from Apple, seriously are you kidden me??? I didn't think that man could look creepier but last night with those 'nerd' glasses he out did himself!!

Steve 0 from jackass wasn't on the live show because of an injury but they did tape his dance rehearsal that you could vote on and it was a hot mess!! I say Steve from Apple goes home tonight unless they do that thing where Steve O leaves because of his injury, that would also be a good thing!!