Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"NEW YORK CITY"

Okay pausing the Tivo...I am watching Real Housewives of New York City and while I prefer this group to Orange County and Atlanta.....that Alex and her husband just freaking creep me out, beyond pretentcious just plain WEIRD...just creepy weird...weird weird weird...ughhhhhh!

Okay taking Tivo off of pause to continue watching......

I can't beleive how much more I enjoy watching the New York City wives instead of the Orange County catty bitches...here are my observations...thanks for asking!! With the New York City gals, you SEE they have money by the way they live and they do just that live and we get to follow them around however with the Orange County gals they are like look at my car, look at my jewelry, look at my house, look at my boat, I guess that is the difference between those with class and those without!!