Monday, January 16, 2012

Reality TV Overload!!!

Guilty pleasure piled up on my DVR!!!! Let's go down the list......

Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills - Gotta say these 2 plus New Jersey are my favorite. NeNe sure thinks she is THE shit this season and poor Cynthia her husband is still a self centered non supportive partner, well he was like that before she married him so why would it change now!! On Beverly Hills I am still hot and cold with Kyle sometimes I really really like her and other times I am like what a bitch, her sister Kim is a bit crazy although okay I am dating myself here I loved her on the Escape to Witch Mountain movies when I was a kid! Taylor, Taylor, Taylor its so sad to see things unfold now knowing the outcome of her now deceased husband, she really is the example of the battered wife syndrome, I know it's reality TV but I hope in some way it helps the women out there who feel they are stuck in an abusive relationship, I know some people want to say she is crazy and has lost it but she is showing the turmoil abused woman and men go through they really want a good healthy relationship but just don't realize that trying to make it work with an abusive violent person is only going to lead to more abuse and grief...

Mob Wives - Yahooooooooooo so excited it's back! And as trashy and drama filled as ever!

Baseball Wives - Did you even know this one existed?? It's on Sunday nights on VH1, it's pretty good..same amount of drama and chaos as Basketball Wives, but I do like the Basketball wives series a bit more

Kourtney and Kim Take New York - Shoot me, just shoot me! I have a love/hate relationship with this family...ughhhhhhhh I didn't want to watch this season after the joke of a wedding and marriage Kim had but here I am watching every week, damn it whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Jersey Shore - Whoop de doo its back...I am so getting over them, it's on Thursday nights and I still haven't watched the latest episode, I am sure I will get to it, for me it's been put in that category of shows you watch when there is nothing else to watch!

Starting this Wednesday...Idol is back!! Hell I am sure it will be better than that flop X Factor!!