Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We Got a Situation Over Here!

So I wasn't as excited about this season of DWTS, the 'stars' are kinda lacking!! But of course I will be watching! Last night was a bit strange, from Margaret Cho trying to combine comedy with her dancing just so didn't work that face she kept making was a bit weird to the uncomfortable interviewing that happens after they dance, a lot of one word answers!

You betcha no Sarah Palin last night on hand, that was all the talk leading up to last night will she or won't she be in the audience, I think she had some cubs to tame!! Bristol was actually a sweet girl you could tell she was nervous, shy and uneasy so not too bad of a job from her...

GTL....oh my The Situation was not so good at all, he only had 5 days to practice so hopefully he can save face next week....My guy the Hoff one of the lowest scores of the night can Germany vote? He is super popular there!!

Going home tonight, hmmmmm I am thinking Margeret will be saying good bye!