Monday, November 9, 2009

What a bunch of CRAP!

What kind of shit was that Reunion show with the Real Housewives of Atlanta...all that peace and love garbage, hey love and peace is a good thing but not on my reality shows! C'mon ladies that's why we liked you all cause of all the drama and chaos, that Reunion show was borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!

Ughhhhhh not a fan of the Real Housewives of Orange County when does New Jersey start??!!
So the Orange County gals started the next season of their lameness..Vicki's shit I just fast forward right thru, too bad Jeana will be leaving the show she was the only semi normal one....Tamra who tells you how hot she is every 5 minutes can she be more insecure! and way to promote starving to be thin Tamra what a role model of a Mom you are, dammmmmmmmn I am not sure her face can hold anymore botox! I hope this new gal Alexis puts this fake bitches in their place.....need some realness with my New Jersey gals.....