Thursday, September 24, 2009

Half Right!/Elephant in the Room!!

Well shit I was at least half right with who went home last night on DWTS a buh buh bye bye to Ashley Hamilton, the one I was right with!! And so long to Macy Grey....yeah I know my prediction of Debbi Mazar, she wasn't even in the bottom 2!!

Okay so on to the Elephant in the room on the Rachel Zoe show, come on please tell me you were thinking the same thing when she got super sick on the lastest episode that the girl needs to EAT! I know she constantly deals with the rumors she is anorrexic, but one can't help but think that when she is all bones its almost hard to watch when she wears outfits that display her bones sticking out, its like everyone on the show while she was sick wanted to say something but they keep tip toeing around it...this last episode is to be continued so we will find out the 'reason' she is sick, let me guess, exhaustion.....