Thursday, February 12, 2009

Top 36 picked!!

Okay first I need to say I must have hear Ryan wrong the other night because I could have sworn he said they picked 38 on Tuesday...but then last night they said they have chosen their Top 36 for Season 8 but they sure as shit got rid of more than 2 people last night..whatever probably not important!!!!!!!

Anywho some of those chosen I was very excited about like the blind guy Scott Macintyre, Lil Rounds, Danny whose wife died, the Welder Matt, the Oil Rigger Michael and Joanna Pacitti, she is the one who has had a music deal but it went all wrong, I love her so cute, strong willed and just hasn't been at the right place until now!!

And then there are the 2 that I CAN'T BELEIVE MADE IT THRU....

Tatiana, really...seriously..ughhhhhh and that's right they let "comedian boy" Nick..Norman whatever name he is going by..both yep got thru...what the hell???

So next Idol will be 12 out of the 36 performing and voting starts!!!!!!!!!!!