Sunday, January 4, 2009

Reality Show Overload = HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year my fellow Reality Show Junkies!! What a great freaken line up of shows we have for 2009! I thought I would give you a break down of the shows I know of so far and of course as more make their debut I will share them with you and as always feel free to let me know of your fav's...

First off my favorite part of The Hills Season Finale was when Lauren (go Team Lauren) and Heidi had their talk at the party Heidi was working, okay call me a dork but I actually got a little choked up, it was like their old friendship they used to have, wasn't it the old Heidi we all used to love....ending with Lauren letting Heidi know that she will always be there for her if she ever needs her...so sweet..


Alright so the BIGGIE coming our way.....

AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right Season 8 kicks off Tuesday Jan. 13th at 8p on FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait! And so far the new judge Kara DioGuardi seems sweet in interviews but is kinda trying to be the girl Simon from what I have seen in clips of the new season but who knows until it actually starts....and oh yeah there will also be a second night that same week Wednesday Jan. 14th also at 8p.....


Now onto to some of the Reality Shows you can catch.....

SUNDAY'S

VHI
Rock of Love Bus 9p - Bret Michaels is at it again to try and find love, Bret thought he found love, twice...but a no go for the 'poor' guy! He thinks the love has failed because the chicks can't hang with his touring rock n roll lifestyle, so this season on the bus all the girls will go a touring and hopefully this time there will be a rose with no thorns!!!!

NBC
Superstars of Dance 9p - Premieres Tonight 1/4 - For all us Dancing with the Stars junkies maybe this will give us our fix!! Dancers from all over the world compete and show us their native dance styles..

E!

Girls Next Door 10p - I am still addicted even though all this was filmed when Holly and Hef were a couple so the show has lost a little bit of it's luster...oh and yes there will be some more Girls Next Door supposedly being filmed right now with new girls, I think including those damn twins who have NO personality! weeee that should be fun to watch...yes I will still watch!

Snoop Dogg's Fatherhood 1030p - Haven't watched much this time around but when I do it is still entertaining...watching Snoop be a dad and all!!


MONDAY'S

MTV
Bromance 9P - Brody Jenner, Bruce Jenner's son who is the step dad to the Kardasians and Brody also appeared on The Hill's...following along!! Anyway he has his own show now..it's a bunch of guys competing to be apart of Brody's entourage....whatever I have only like 5 min. of it and lost interest but I will probably check it out again!

THE CITY 10P - Whitney Port's spin off from The Hill's...she has moved from L.A. to the big apple to work in the fashion industry but not for just any designer, freaking Diane Von Furstenburg!! I gotta say I wasn't looking forward to this show, watched it anyway and I am a fan!! shocking I know! Lots of drama with her new friends and boys! Her Aussie man is good for the eyes!!

Daddy's Girls 1030p Premieres 1/5 - Another spin off, this time from Run's House, who's house....Run's House!! Run's daughter's Angela and Vanessa move to their own place in L.A. and reality show drama will follow!

ABC
The Bachelor 8p Premieres 1/5 - One of our favorite bachelor's from last season's Bachorlette...Single Seattle dad Jason Mesnick who DeAnna Pappas did not choose, still what a shocking moment that was!! Anywho he will try his luck out and have a shot at 25 gals, sure hope one of these gals is right for him what a sweetie he is, we are rooting for you Jason!

True Beauty 10p Premieres 1/5 - Tyra Banks and Ashton Kutcher are producers of this show which features 6 hot chicks and 4 hot guys who will actually be tested on their inner beauty, surprise to them!! I don't know I will check it out but not real excited about this one..

NBC
Superstars of Dance 8p - I think this is the regular night for this one and just Premieres on a Sunday...

Momma's Boys 10p - Holy shit! I have only watched one episode and it was really really bad! So all these girls are hoping to find love with 1 of 3 guys but of course the boy's mommas help to make the decision of who their son picks, one of the moms is out of control, only wants her son with a white girl, she actually said that and she also said the girl can't be Jewish! Can you freaken believe that, she made me sick and I just didn't want to watch a women like that...


TUESDAY'S

BRAVO
Real Housewives of Orange County 10p - Boy do I fast forward a lot when I am watching this seasons. Lori was one of my favorites and she decided to leave the show and concentrate on her family so it's pretty lame this go around, there are 2 new housewives one who's husband is in the hospital with cancer so that is pretty sad.... I am just done with Vicki, too much of a spazz she needs to relax!!

ABC
Homeland Security USA 8p Premieres 1/6 - I LOVE the show Cops!! So I am gonna check this out since it is law enforcement related, might be good! I guess it follows around our Homeland Security folks so we can see what they go thru to keep us safe....


NBC
Biggest Loser Couples 2 8p Premieres 1/6 - Trainer's Jillian Michael's and Bob Harper are back to kick some major booty back into shape!! This time around the competition features the oldest contestants, the youngest male, its heaviest male and the heaviest female team, can't wait, this show is one of my favorites!!


WEDNESDAY'S

BRAVO
Top Chef New York 10p - Lots and lots of drama between the chef's and all the pressure they are under to be perfect, this is a great cooking reality show, I am hooked!!

MTV
Real World Brooklyn 10p Premieres 1/7 - Okay so I really never watch the Real World shit anymore, but every once in a while I might check out an episode, this time around there is an Iraq War Veteran, a hip-hop hippie, an ex beauty queen, a punk Mormon, a dolphin trainer, a computer geek, an abs model and an advocate for victims of abuse......woooosh! And isn't this the one we found out is fully scripted???!!!!!

Okay reality show junkies this should get us started! check with ya soon!